A.O. Smith ATI-510 Tankless Water Heater Reviews
The A.O. Smith ATI 510 is a gas fueled, is designed for light commercial and residential insulations. This is a fully modulating tankless water heater. This unit can heat water for domestic hot water and some heating applications. The unit has a HRS35 copper alloy for the main exchanger and a thicker heat exchanger. If you need a boat load of hot water, 4 of these units can be linked together.
What are the benefits?
• Primary heat exchanger is built from Copper is the metal used for the Primary Heat Exchanger. HRS35 Copper is stronger standard copper and more resilient against erosion.
• Max flow rate of up to 10.0
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• Link up to 4 units.
• Include is a remote temperature controller
What are the Safety Features?
• There is built in freeze protection
• Its has a reset hi limit which is manual.
• There is a cutoff fuse incase of a over heat
• GFI Power Supply Connection
What are the technical specifications for the A.O. Smith ATI-510U-N?
Max Btu: 199,000
Min Btu: 15,000
Max flow Rate: 10 GPM Min flow Rate: 0.4 GPM Activation Rate: 0.4 GPM
GPM with a Temp. rise 50˚ F: 6.5 GPM At 70˚ F: 4.7 GPM
Energy Factor: 0.82 ENERGY STAR: Yes
Minimum Temperature: 100˚ F Maximum Temperature: 185˚ F
Heat Exchanger: 12 years Parts: 5 years Labor: No years
Insulation Option: Indoor Fuel Type: Natural Gas
Water Connection Size: 3/4” Gas Connection Size: 3/4”
Height x Width x Depth: 20-1/2” x 13-4/5” x8.5” Shipping Weight: 39 lbs.
Primary Heat Exchanger Construction: HRS35 Copper
Manufacture’s Website: http://www.hotwater.com/
Operating Noise: 55 db Tested Altitude: 8,000